1. Pour eggs into prepared pan in the well closest to the handle.
2. Tilt pan so egg distributes evenly into both wells
3. Sprinkle fillings into well closest to handle, and cook until set. Use spatula to roll omelet over the filling and onto a plate.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with hot soapy water.
2. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating pattern on cooking surface. High heat can be damaging to the pan and stove.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
Sign up and be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. As a thank you for signing up, we’ll email you a one-time code for $5 off when you spend $85 or more on www.nordicware.com (online only), plus free shipping! Offer is available to first-time subscribers only.