A covered muffin pan has been in our line for years, but when it's possible to make a good thing better we do it. This NEW high-domed lid provides additional ample space for puffy muffins or frosted cupcakes. Ideal for storing or transporting fresh baked goods.
Material: Aluminum, BPA and Melamine-free plastic lid
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Twelve 2.5" cups
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not aﬀect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. For use with or without paper muﬀin liners. If using without a liner, grease and flour each cup prior to adding batter.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not aﬀect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
6. Lid is BPA and Melamine-free.
7. Lid is meant for storage only — not oven safe.
Posted by Wendy
This can be used for muffins or cupcakes. I used them for oversized muffins and it works great! It feels like a serious piece of equipment when it’s in your hands, i.e. very well made. Delighted with it as the cover keeps muffins fresh on my counter for days. No more trying to keep plastic wrap over them all.