Material: Cast aluminum loaf, BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic and mix
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 5.1 lbs
Magnolia BundtÂ® Pan: 10 Cup Capacity
Use & Care
Magnolia Bundt® Pan:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. For storage and display use only. Not for oven use.
3. To lock cake keeper, place lid on top of base.
4. Holding firmly, twist lid clockwise until it clicks into locked position.
5. Let baked goods cool completely before placing on cake keeper base.
6. Cutting cake on cake keeper base will result in scratches and is not recommended unless using a plastic knife blade.