Create a many-layered masterpiece with this two pan loaf set. Thin cakes bake quickly, so multiple layers can be made in a jiffy. A creamy, dreamy filling provides delectable finishing touch.
L: 10.2 in.
W: 5.2 in.
H: 0.7 in.
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.7 lbs
2.5 Cup Capacity each pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Posted by Gail
These slim pans make it so quick and easy to bake stunning layer cakes, no eyeballing a full loaf to try and evenly slice for layers. Frosting the layers is easier too, no messy crumbs.
Posted by June_mccudden2comcast.net
I finally got around to trying these pans I own 4, so I can double the recipe. I followed another reviewers advice and buttered/floured the sides then cut parchment paper for the bottoms. The cakes came right out. I used the recipe on this website and was very pleased with it.
Posted by Cheryl
The first time I use these pans I was making chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. Although I grease the pans a lot, the cakes stuck badly. Next try I cut out parchment for bottom and grease the heck out of the sides and they came out nicely. Fun pans for easy layering.