L: 7.6 in.
W: 7.6 in.
H: 1.9 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Made In: China (handle)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by M. Farinas
This pan is everything we expected. Has been a great addition to our kitchen.
Posted by Dorothy
I wanted to buy a made-in-USA product. I needed to replace a teflon-scuffed, name-brand 8″ saute pan. I have used it with and without a “heat tamer” (another Nordicware product) -it is a great pan. The pan was not identical to my old one in that the bottom of the pan was a bit smaller due to the roundness of the sides (apologies, I do not know how to best describe this). Regardless, it is a good size and the clean-up is so easy.
Posted by CT
I have been a Nordic Ware fan for several years now, even though I’m only a hack in the kitchen who cooks only to survive. This saute pan is really well-built of durable construction, and I woudn’t be surprised if it outlast it’s extensive warranty. I’ve had it (ordered direct from Nordic Ware) just over two weeks now, and I’m using it every day for just about anything, except for some occasions when I use a microwave oven or a counter top “contact” grill. I also like that it is made in the USA. Like that a lot, actually.
Posted by Pamela
This is my second purchase of this collection – bought the 10″ first – and I can’t say enough good things about it. It has the right weight, balance, structure and quality. It is easy to lift and clean. Cooking is exactly as expected and consistent in the whole pan. Highly recommend, and I’ll be considering other pieces from this collection.
Posted by Brian
Have been using the 12″ pan for years. Wanted a solution for smaller tasks like eggs. This is the perfect size and it it performs as well as our larger pan. Love the products!
Posted by Linda Hackbardt
I purchased the 8″ sauté pan as a gift for my mom and now I’m going to buy the 8″ and 10″ sauté pans for myself. Excellent quality and I like that the handle doesn’t get hot.