Who doesn't love dual-purpose kitchen products? This pan delivers multipurpose performance in spades, with its high-sided design that accomodates not only frying and sauteeing, but also boiling of soups and stews. Made of durable aluminized steel for quick heating and even browning, this pan will be the one you reach for daily because of its versatility.
L: 7.6 in.
W: 7.6 in.
H: 2.2 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with phenolic handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.7 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Nan
I’m a repeat buyer of this product. My original Texas Skillet was purchased at a big box store almost two decades ago and saw use multiple times a week. I loved it so much when it came time to replace it (handle rusted out) I bought both the 8″ and 10″, and I’ve been very disappointed since. In less than a year, the 8″ is showing wear-marks around the pour-spout, and chips and dings in the coating. The 10″ bows out when heated and the handle is already loose.
Posted by Danielle
Not only is this the cutest pan I’ve ever used, it’s really well made. It’s very sturdy and cooks pretty evenly. Totally a great buy, especially for the price!!!
Posted by Catherine
Love this pan. Can’t get along without it. Do wish there was a lid for it though.
Posted by Katrina
Nice size skillet and love the tall, straight up sides. Use lower heat because foods cook quicker. Hurray for “Made in USA”! Clean up is easy! So glad I bought this 8″ and 10″ skillet!