Who doesn't love dual-purpose kitchen products? This pan delivers multipurpose performance in spades, with its high-sided design that accomodates not only frying and sauteeing, but also boiling of soups and stews. Made of durable aluminized steel for quick heating and even browning, this pan will be the one you reach for daily because of its versatility.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.