Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
7" Induction-ready Restaurant Sauté
The 7 in Saute Pan is made of heavyweight aluminum for controlled cooking. Featuring a premium multi-coat nonstick, made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen. Riveted handle includes a removable silicone stay-cool grip, making this pan oven-safe as well as stovetop safe. Compatible with gas and electric ranges. Part of our Restaurant Cookware collection.
Use & Care
This cookware is extremely efficient in conducting induction energy. This allows the pan to heat up rapidly. Damage will occur to the coating if exposed to high temperatures. Please follow these guidelines:
- If you are currently using induction cookware you may be able to use our pan at a lower heat setting without sacrificing performance.
- Do not leave cookware empty or unattended on an active cooktop.
- 500°F = Maximum temperature for continued use.
USE AND CARE:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
- Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
- Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties
This product doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!