L: 11.6 in.
W: 11.6 in.
H: 3.6 in.
Material: Aluminum with stainless steel lid
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Made In: China (handle and lid knob)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Don
The pan is truly impressive! Large and deep has made for great frying power! I typically meal prep and the large capacity is ideal!
Posted by Mia
This pan is a replacement for the one I received as a wedding gift 9 years ago. Only reason I had to replace it, is because the handle broke. I love my nordic ware. Before the handle broke, I would use it all the time. I love the quality of these pans. I would highly recommend any of their products. I have 2 smaller fry pans that came with my wedding gift and though I use them all the time, they are like brand new.
Posted by Donna Welch
great product, holds up well and made in the USA!