L: 11.9 in.
W: 11.9 in.
H: 3.9 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.1 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by PNW_CabanaBoy
What a fantastic and well-balanced product. The aluminum is durable and light weight. I am able to toss items around like a wok without straining myself. The size is just right for my ceramic cooktop element and yet big enough to keep my dinner from jumping out while aggressively stir-frying. I do not like the small handle on the other side which is part of the cast aluminum body. It gets just as hot as the rest of the bowl and makes it impossible to utilize while cooking. The only potential problem I have is the non-stick coating towards the bottom. It is a bit thicker and textured with an orange peel finish. Otherwise it was a great deal.
Posted by Whitney
I love this pan! It’s so versatile, easy to clean, and easy to store.