For the stovetop, oven, or grill, this versatile reversible griddle can be used in countless ways. Made of heavy cast aluminum for fast, even, dependable heating. Use the flat-topped side for sauting vegetables, frying eggs, cooking pancakes, and baking pizza. Preheat pan in oven to use as a pizza stone for extra crisp, lightly browned crusts. Flip to the reverse side for searing steaks, grilling burgers, and more! A perimeter well on either side captures grease and excess moisture. Durable, state-of-the-art, nonstick made without PFOA surface provides flipping and cleaning ease. This griddle does it all! Oven safe to 400°F, this pan is safe for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. Proudly made in the USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 12.3 in.W: 12.3 in.H: 0.6 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glass-top stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.