Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
11" Grill Pan
This large single-burner square grill pan is a joy to use. It features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. The phenolic handle protects hands from heat and is oven safe, too. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly, and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. Oven-safe up to 400°F, this pan can also be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Mark
Outstanding grill pan. Heats up evenly thanks to aluminum. Since it is cast and not stamped the ribs are tall and allow for excellent grill marks and keeps the food out of the grease whole being cooked.??Strongly recommend if you are looking for a pan with the benefits of cast iron without the weight.