Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
10" Sauté Skillet with Stainless Steel Handle
Introducing our game-changing 10" Saute Skillet - it's like the superhero of cookware! With its super-efficient cooking powers and user-friendly design, this pan will be the hero of your kitchen. And with its heirloom quality and lifetime warranty, it will become a cherished part of your family's traditions. This pan is a true beauty, with an enamel exterior that won't chip or rust and a polished stainless steel handle that adds a touch of elegance. Plus, its texture-fused nonstick interior ensures your food will brown and sear to perfection, and cleanup is a breeze. No need to season beforehand! And guess what? This nonstick surface is made without PFOA. So, whether you're using it in the oven or on the stovetop (gas, electric, or ceramic), it can handle heat up to 400°F. So, go ahead and unleash your inner chef - this pan is ready to save the day!
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan.
4. Always allow your Pro Cast Traditions cookware to cool for 10 minutes before submersing in water. Never submerge a hot pan into cold water.
5. For stubborn, stuck-on foods, allow cookware to cool, then soak in hot, soapy water up to an hour and use a non-abrasive sponge safe for nonstick surfaces. Extended soaking is not recommended.
1. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
2. Always choose a burner or element that is equal to or smaller than the bottom of your pan, never larger.
3. Be sure to lift, rather than slide, your Pro Cast Traditions cookware across all surfaces including your cooktop. This will ensure that no damage or scuffing occurs to your stove, counters or pan.
4. Handles are oven safe, but will become hot with extended cooking in the oven or stovetop. ALWAYS use oven mitts when handling.
5. Metal utensils, should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan. Wood, nylon or silicone tools are recommended.
6. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s physical and aesthetic properties and is generally unsafe.
7. Oven safe to 425?F (262?C).
8. Broiling is generally not recommended, but if necessary for food preparation, ensure that the top edge of your Pro Cast Traditions cookware is at least 5 inches from the broiler or element at the top of your oven.
1. Pro Cast Traditions pans are not meant for food storage after cooking has been completed. Food storage is defined as leaving food in cooking vessel for long periods of time after food has been prepared and served. Extended food storage of more than 6 hours is not recommended and may result in damage of nonstick coating.
2. Never place a hot cooking vessel on an unprotected surface such as your countertop.
3. Avoid stacking Pro Cast Traditions cookware to prevent scratching. If nesting or stacking is necessary, use a soft cloth to separate the items.
4. Metal knobs may loosen over time with use. Gently re-tighten with a screwdriver if it becomes necessary, taking care not to over tighten.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.