For oven and stovetop use, this 10" Saute Pan features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. The pan's phenolic handle stays cool on the stove and is oven safe, too. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly, and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. PFOA-free. Oven safe up to 400°F, this pan can also be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. Heirloom quality and a lifetime warranty ensure this pan will be part of family traditions for years to come.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.