- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
A new miniature version of the classic Griddle King that's been a staple in our line since the 1940's. For stovetop, grill, camping grate or oven use. Even heating aluminum with durable non-stick for easy cleaning. With slim, easy-to-store, vintage Mid-century good looks, it's a conversation piece that's at home in boats, campers, small spaces or the wide open wilderness.
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.95 lbs
External Dimensions: 11.3" x 7.1" x 0.95"
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it will shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most eﬀective heating properties.
4. For best results, preheat griddle over medium heat for 45 seconds prior to adding food.
5. High heat can cause damage to nonstick coating and is not advised. It can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
6. Never leave pan on a hot burner unattended.
7. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
8. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
9. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
10. Pan will become hot with cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
11. Safe to use in oven, on grill, electric, gas and ceramic stovetops. Safe to 450˚ F.
Write a Review