- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Hidden Surprise Filled Cupcake Inserts
Cooking Surface: L: 1.25 in. W: 4.75 in. H: 6.75 in.
Weight: 0.20 lbs
Twelve 2" posts
Use & Care
• Hand wash only.
• CAUTION: Posts are sharp.
• Place posts in the bottom of each cupcake cavity.
• Push a cupcake liner down over each post.
• Push choice of filling onto the post.
• Fill with batter until treat is covered; bake per recipe instructions.
• Remove posts from the bottom of cooled
cupcake or muffin before serving.
July 16, 2019
Work as intended
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Average
Frequency Used: 1-2 times total
Length of Ownership: One month or less
I used these inserts to bake cupcakes with a mini Reeses Peanut Butter cup in the middle. It worked well and the candy stayed in the center of the cupcake as intended. The inserts are easy to clean afterwards. My only suggestion for improvement is to make the inserts out of stainless steel to enhance the quality of the metal. The aluminum material seems to be cheap. The other suggestion is to make the bent point narrower so that the paper cup liner does not end up with such a wide opening. In some pans, the structure that punctures the cupcake liner is the width of a nail.
Write a Review