- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Stuffed Burger Maker and Patty Press
Cooking Surface: L: 4.00 in. W: 4.00 in. H: 0.75 in.
Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.31 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
PERFECT STUFFED BURGERS IN A FEW EASY STEPS:
1. Form meat into 4 oz balls. Using the STUFF side of the Burger Press, firmly press each ball into a patty with a concave well.
2. Fill one of the patties with cheese, peppers, olives or desired ingredients.
3. Place the empty patty, well-side down, on top of the filled patty.
4. Using the SEAL side of the Burger Press, firmly press down on the patties to seal them together. Release Burger Press, and grill as desired.
February 3, 2018
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: Have not used yet
Length of Ownership: One month or less
The indention for the filling is so helpful and is the reason I bought the burger maker. Many folks like a "Surprise Burger" on the grill and this helps to make the patty without having to worry about loose edges that let the stuffing out.
Write a Review