- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Honey Bee Pancake Pan
Honey bees are the stars on this pan! Make breakfast extra special with whimsical, honey bee-motif pancakes that honor this humble, hardworking and highly revered pollinator. Each of the 7 pancakes will have a sweet, detailed image browned into it of a honeycomb, flower, hive or busy bee. Crafted of cast aluminum in the USA this sturdy pan features a stay cool handle plus PFOA-free nonstick to make turning pancakes and cleaning a breeze. Works with mixes or any favorite pancake recipe.
Material: Aluminum with phenolic handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.40 lbs
Made in: China (handle)
Seven 3" cavities
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat pan over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or butter before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for ﬂipping.
5. For ease of ﬂipping, leave one cavity unﬁlled; when pancake is ready on one side ﬂip it into an open space.
6. Use of metal utensils and abrasive cleaning products is not recommended.
7. Dishwasher use is not recommended as it will shorten the life of the nonstick on your pan.
Write a Review