- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Personal Size Stovetop Kettle Smoker
Authentic wood smoked food in under an hour! This simple-to-use personal sized smoker is suited for both indoor stovetop use as well as your outdoor grill and adds authentic wood-smoked flavor to your favorite foods. Made for both dry and wet smoking methods, our Kettle Smoker helps you achieve professional quality results at home. Virtually all savory foods are made tastier when smoked meat and game, fish, vegetables, even pizza.
Cooking Surface: L: 10 in. W: 10 in. H: 4.5 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with imported components
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 4.25 lbs
Included: Smoker base with lid, smoking tray, drip pan, apple & hickory wood chips, thermometer, and recipe booklet
Use & Care
See instructional booklet that comes with product for more information.
1. Sprinkle about 1 tsp wood chips (included) into the pan base.
2. Position drip pan on top of wood chips, and add water or broth if desired.
3. Place smoking tray and food onto the base, and place lid snugly on top.
4. Set burner on medium heat. Watch thermometer and adjust burner heat and smoke vent to maintain proper temperature
5. Smokes up to 5 pounds of food at a time.
6. Recommended for use in kitchens with proper venting above the range
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
4. Wrapping the drip pan in aluminum foil is recommended for easy cleanup.
1. Exhaust fan (with direct outside access) must be turned on when using smoker. Opening a window is recommended to improve kitchen ventilation. If kitchen becomes smoky, turn off stove, open windows and leave area until smoke clears, just as you would anytime smoke and odor fill the room.
2. The smoker gets very hot when in use. Handle with care, using an oven mit, as you would with any hot cookware.
3. Do not cook on high heat (recommended smoking temperature is 190- 210 degrees F, adjust burner as needed)
4. Do not leave the smoker unattended while in use.
4. Dispose of spent chips by first soaking for 1 minute in water to assure they are completely extinguished.
5. Do not put wood chips directly in the food as they are not meant for human consumption.
6. Birds and other pets with sensitive respiratory systems should not be in kitchen when smoking food.
Warning: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review