- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Naturals® 3 Piece Cookie Baking Set
Cooking Surface: L: 17.75 in. W: 12.875 in. H: 1 in.
Material: Aluminum baking sheet, PFOA- Free nonstick steel grid, and silicone mat
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.37 lbs
Set includes a Naturals Baker's Half Sheet, nonstick oven-safe baking grid 16.75"x 11.5"x 0.75", and Silicone Mat 16.13"x 11.13"
Use & Care
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 4OO°F.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
2. Use a mild dish soap if necessary.
3. Do not expose directly to open flame.
4. Oven safe to 45O°F.
5. Best stored flat or rolled.
6. Do not cut on mat.
7. Do not use under the broiler.
February 1, 2018
Excellent sheet pans, racks & silicone mats
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: Several times per week
Length of Ownership: One month or less
Love these sheet pans, racks & silicone mats. I’ve made a few sheet pan suppers and baked cookies in the sheet pans. They perform beautifully and were everything I hoped for. I bought them because America’s Test Kitchen ranked them #1 in their tests on sheet pans. I especially like the silicone baking mats- cookies didn’t stick at all and my pans are in pristine condition after baking quite a bit with them. The sheet pan, mat and rack set are an exceptional value.
Write a Review