- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
12" Sauté Pan
Cooking Surface: L: 12.00 in. W: 12.00 in. H: 2.50 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 2.54 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
September 23, 2016
12" Restaurant Saute Pan
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: Several times per week
Length of Ownership: 1 year or less
It's a great pan to go with my set. The largest in the set is only 10". My only complaints are the handles on the lids and pans (pans not as much)get very hot.
Write a Review