- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Heirloom quality and a lifetime warranty ensure this heavy, single-burner grill pan will be part of family traditions for years to come. For oven and stovetop use, it features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. The integrated handles are cast as part of the base, so they are secure, safe, and durable. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. PFOA-free. Sleek design makes storage simple. Oven safe to 400°F, this pan is safe for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stoves. Proudly made in the USA.
Cooking Surface: L: 13.4 in. W: 9.7 in. H: 1.0 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.25 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan.
4. Always allow your Pro Cast Traditions cookware to cool for 10 minutes before submersing in water. Never submerge a hot pan into cold water.
5. For stubborn, stuck-on foods, allow cookware to cool, then soak in hot, soapy water up to an hour and use a non-abrasive sponge safe for nonstick surfaces. Extended soaking is not recommended.
1. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
2. Always choose a burner or element that is equal to or smaller than the bottom of your pan, never larger.
3. Be sure to lift, rather than slide, your Pro Cast Traditions cookware across all surfaces including your cooktop. This will ensure that no damage or scuffing occurs to your stove, counters or pan.
4. Handles are oven safe, but will become hot with extended cooking in the oven or stovetop. ALWAYS use oven mitts when handling.
5. Metal utensils, should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan. Wood, nylon or silicone tools are recommended.
6. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s physical and aesthetic properties and is generally unsafe.
7. Oven safe to 425?F (262?C).
8. Broiling is generally not recommended, but if necessary for food preparation, ensure that the top edge of your Pro Cast Traditions cookware is at least 5 inches from the broiler or element at the top of your oven.
1. Pro Cast Traditions pans are not meant for food storage after cooking has been completed. Food storage is defined as leaving food in cooking vessel for long periods of time after food has been prepared and served. Extended food storage of more than 6 hours is not recommended and may result in damage of nonstick coating.
2. Never place a hot cooking vessel on an unprotected surface such as your countertop.
3. Avoid stacking Pro Cast Traditions cookware to prevent scratching. If nesting or stacking is necessary, use a soft cloth to separate the items.
4. Metal knobs may loosen over time with use. Gently re-tighten with a screwdriver if it becomes necessary, taking care not to over tighten.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Write a Review