- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Wildflower Loaf and Bundt® Cleaning Tool Set
This special baking set includes this fresh and lovely loaf pan with vibrant ferns and flower design as well as this one-of-a- kind cleaning tool. A great gift for any baking enthusiast! Available online only.
Material: Cast aluminum loaf pan and BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic (cleaning tool)
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.10 lbs
Made in: China (Ultimate Bundt® Cleaning Tool)
Wildflower Loaf: 6 Cup Capacity; 3-in-1 tool includes angled brush, a flat scraper, and pointed pick for hard to reach spots on intricately detailed pans
Use & Care
Ultimate Bundt® Cleaning Tool:
1. If cleaning soft bits of cake residue from a pan, it is recommended to soak the pan for 5 minutes in hot, soapy dish water.
2. Using the Bundt Cleaning Tool, select the appropriate tip for your cleaning needs, and scrub or scrape gently. Rinse in hot soapy water. Do not soak your Bundt pan for more than 15 minutes, as it may damage the coating.
3. If cleaning hardened crisp cake residue and crumbs out of a pan, try using the Bundt Cleaning Tool on a dry pan to loosen and remove the bits prior to soaking in water. We find that hardened bits will often come out more easily when dry.
4. Rinse your Bundt Cleaning Tool in warm soapy water after use, and allow to dry before storing. Dishwasher use not recommended.
Wildflower Loaf Pan:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces."
Write a Review