- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Naturals® Meatloaf Pan with Lifting Trivet
Making meat loaf has never been healthier—or easier! Perforated aluminum trivet allows fat to drip away as the meat bakes. Handles on trivet make it easy to lift the loaf to a serving platter without sticking. Loaf pan doubles as a bread-baking pan. Proudly made in the USA.
Cooking Surface: L: 9.0 in. W: 5.3 in. H: 2.8 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
March 10, 2019
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: 1-2 times total
Length of Ownership: One month or less
This pan is so handy for meatloaf, with it's lifter! What a great idea. I will use this often.
Write a Review