- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Disney Frozen 2- 3 Piece Cookie Baking Set
Baking Set includes one Natural Aluminum Half Sheet with a woven fabric deluxe silicone baking mat and an oven-safe nonstick Cooling Grid. Baker's mat features iconography from Frozen 2 and releases baked goods with ease while reducing the need for cookie sheet cleanup. Grid and pan pair well for roasting veggies or crisping all kinds of savory foods too. All sized to nest together for easy storage.
Cooking Surface: L: 18 in. W: 13 in. H: 1.125 in.
Material: Aluminum Baking sheet, silicone mat and steel grid
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.45 lbs
Made in: China (silicone mat and steel grid)
Set includes Naturals Half Sheet, Nonstick Oven-Safe Baking Grid and Silicone Baking Mat
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken,pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
6. Rack is oven-safe to 400°F.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
2. Use a mild dish soap if necessary.
3. Do not expose directly to open flame.
4. Oven safe to 450°F.
5. Best stored flat or rolled.
6. Do not cut on mat.
7. Do not use under the broiler.
September 17, 2020
Perfect bakeware set for the family
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: 1-2 times total
Length of Ownership: 1 year or less
Our daughter just started to get into baking and it was a great excuse to finally purchase a Nordicware pan. I've been eyeing pans and kitchen accessories for years and sadly the Frozen collaboration is what finally pushed me over the edge. We have been trying to bake perfectly puffy cookies for years and have tried various other brands of pans, baking mats, parchment paper, you name it, nothing has come close to the perfection that this pan provides. I will be purchasing more of the cookie sheet because holiday season is upon us, and who makes just one sheet of cookies, amirite? Great product and a perfect little set.
Write a Review