- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Copper Cast Bundt® Pan
The original beloved Bundt design from the early 50's bakes elegant, picture-perfect cakes with ease in a shape loved by millions. Made of cast aluminum and a copper touch finish.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.81 lbs
12 Cup Capacity
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Write a Review