- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Bake From Scratch™ Bundt® Baking Bundle
This special Bake From Scratch™ Bundt® Baking Bundle includes: 6 Cup Heritage Bundt® Pan, Magnolia Bundt® Pan, Brilliance Bundt® Pan, Bavaria Bundt® Pan and an Ultimate Bundt® Cleaning Tool
Material: Cast Aluminum pans and BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic cleaning tool (globally sourced)
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 7.45 lbs
Set includes one 6 Cup Heritage Bundt, 10 Cup Brilliance Bundt, 10 Cup Magnolia Bundt, 10 Cup Bavaria Bundt, and Ultimate Bundt Cleaning Tool
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
1. If cleaning soft bits of cake residue from a pan, it is recommended to soak the pan for 5 minutes in hot, soapy dish water.
2. Using the Bundt Cleaning Tool, select the appropriate tip for your cleaning needs, and scrub or scrape gently. Rinse in hot soapy water. Do not soak your Bundt pan for more than 15 minutes, as it may damage the coating.
3. If cleaning hardened crisp cake residue and crumbs out of a pan, try using the Bundt Cleaning Tool on a dry pan to loosen and remove the bits prior to soaking in water. We find that hardened bits will often come out more easily when dry.
4. Rinse your Bundt Cleaning Tool in warm soapy water after use, and allow to dry before storing. Dishwasher use not recommended.
March 30, 2019
Partners in the Perfect Crime: Great Bundt Cakes!
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: 1-2 times total
Length of Ownership: One month or less
what a beautiful setof Bundt pans this is with several different shapes, designs, and finishes. The set includes a special brush to clean nooks and crannies of these tried-and-true pans. The finishes allow cakes to be creatively displayed and baked to perfection. I have never owned more than the first basic Bundt pan, so this was a nice treat to myself (and plenty of others who get to savor the cakes!).
Write a Review