- on all orders over $25 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
20 Qt Stock Pot
Dimensions: L: 13.00 in. W: 13.00 in. H: 9.75 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with Cast Aluminum Handles
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 5.25 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
September 12, 2016
20 Quart Stock Pot
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: 1-2 times total
Length of Ownership: One month or less
This is quite simply the best non-stick stock pot made. We have been looking for a long time for something that would handle tomatoes without reacting. We have a large vegetable garden and make our own tomato sauce. Aluminum and stainless steel pots heat up too quickly and often the tomatoes on the bottom will burn. Not this pot! The handles are solid so picking it up and moving it are no problem. It heats evenly and handles 18 quarts of tomatoes with no problem. Great job to everyone at Nordicware!
Write a Review