- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
2-in-1 Divided Sauce Pan
Designed for versatility and efficiency, you can cook two separate foods at once in this innovative, space-saving 2.5 quart pan. Now one piece of cookware takes the place of two, making it ideal for small kitchens, small households, camping, boating and more. Ideal for reheating leftovers or cooking two different food items. Safe for use on gas, ceramic and electric stoves, it's also oven safe to 400°F. Though people at all stages of life enjoy owning our divided pans, they're filling a special niche for the newest generation of cooks who appreciate the space-saving, time-saving, money saving concept of doing more with less. Crafted of cast aluminum in the USA with a beautifully balanced and riveted stainless steel handle. Includes PFOA free premium nonstick for easy food release and cleaning. It's a pot. It's a pan. It's both-- and it represents quality, durability and sustainabiliy as well.
Cooking Surface: L: 9.8 in. W: 9.8 in. H: 2.8 in.
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.20 lbs
Made in: China (handle)
Can be used on electric, gas, and ceramic stovetops
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Do not soak pan in water for extended periods, or use pan as a food storage device for extended time periods, as damage to the coating may occur.
6. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
9. Handle will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
January 16, 2021
Useful space saver
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Well Made
Frequency Used: Several times per month
Length of Ownership: 2-5 years
Great for reheating leftovers! Set on low heat, warms everything without burning. Great space saver and easy clean up too.
Write a Review