A Reputation For Quality, Innovation & Dependability
Nordic Ware® Industrial Operations is a division of Northland Aluminum Products, Inc., makers of the nationally known Nordic Ware® Kitchenware. In 1964, we started applying Teflon® to our own product lines. Today in addition to our many retail products we have over 300 industrial and O.E.M. customers throughout North America. We have received numerous awards and commendations for the quality and performance as well as environmental recognition from the E.P.A. For over 30 years we've been an innovative leader in the application of commercial coatings and have a long history of satisfying customer needs.
Whether you need a relatively simple decorative finish or a high performance coating with specific tolerances, Nordic Ware® has the experience and materials to do the job right.
- Six high speed conveyorized finishing lines with ovens capable of 1000°F.
- Automatic high speed sandblasters
- Automatic silkscreening machines
- Batch ovens for small volume jobs and oversized parts
- Two conveyorized parts washers
- Electrostatic spray painting equipment
- Airless spray painting equipment
- Conventional spray painting equipment
- Powder coating application equipment
- Quality Control
- Research and Development
- Tool Room
- Creative Art
Additional On-Site Operations
- Stamping - Forming Presses 50 - 300 Tons
- Automatic Spinning Machines
- Plastic Molding Presses